Concierge - Alley111 Apartments (Downtown Bellevue, WA)
Full Time | Regular
Compensation: Hourly, DOE + Benefits
Are you a natural-born helper? Do you know Bellevue like the “back of your hand”? Do you always know about the best new restaurant? Are people drawn to your sunny, can-do attitude? Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for building meaningful, genuine relationships? If so, Blanton Turner wants to talk to you!
We are looking for a talented Concierge to join the team at Alley111, a high-end apartment building located in the heart of downtown Bellevue. Concierges are customer-service oriented individuals who are committed to providing tenants and owners with impeccably run properties and enjoyable experiences. Concierges consistently exemplify the attitude and management philosophy of Blanton Turner through their interactions with customers, tenants, colleagues and the general public.
- Report to the Property Manager.
- Interact with Blanton Turner Principles, employees and associates in a professional manner.
- Interact with residents and tenants with the highest level of customer service and positive, will-do attitude.
- Assist guests and customers with reservations, transportation, area locations and other personal service needs.
- Work proactively with business partners including all vendors and other personnel serving the property and its residents.
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is required.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor with a strong, professional customer service oriented attitude.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills. Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business related information.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Displays a warm friendly, professional greeting to all those entering the property. Answers telephone in friendly, professional manner. Maintains accurate records of service requests and status.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Responds promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific request.
- Arranges and confirms recreational, dining, and/or business activities.
- Assist in marketing the property by coordinating guests', tenants', and/or visitors’ needs. Puts the customer first.
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
- Provides administrative assistance to Property Manager and other members of the property management team.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property.
- Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner. Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- Long Term Disability :: employee premium covered 100% by Blanton Turner
- 401k Plan :: Eligible to start participating upon hire and we match dollar for dollar up to 4% and matched funds are vested 100% immediately
- PTO :: Able to accrue up to 16 days in your first year with Blanton Turner. You will accrue an additional day per year each year you work with us up to a maximum of 26 days.
- Paid Holidays :: 9 holidays per year (actual days off may vary)
- Family Medical Leave :: Employees may be entitled to 4 work weeks of paid leave for reasons protected under FMLA (For employees who have worked for the company at least twelve months and at least 1250 hours)
About Blanton Turner
Blanton Turner is a Seattle-based property management firm providing multi-family and student housing developers and owners with real estate solutions for a new economy. We're a proven team that has been working together for years. We think like owners, run properties like the multi-million dollar businesses they are, apply insight gained through our extensive background in development, and enjoy having a little fun while we're at it.
Learn more at www.blantonturner.com.