Leasing Agent – Jasper Apartments *Saturday Shift*
Part Time | Regular
Reports to Property Manager
Compensation: Hourly, DOE + potential for commissions
Blanton Turner is looking to hire its next awesome, creative, sales-driven, enthusiastic part-time leasing agent for Jasper Apartments in Wedgewood.
The Leasing Agent role is a customer service and sales position responsible for all aspects of leasing the apartments at Jasper Apartments. This responsibility requires a high level of ownership, responsibility and professionalism and creativity in all activities related to leasing, resident relations, resident retention and renewals, lease administration and assisting the Property Manager to maintain stability and maximize profit for Jasper by creating and maintaining a unique potential and current resident experience.
Does that sound like you? If so, read the full description below and drop us a line...we want to hear from YOU!
- Interacts with property staff and representatives in a professional manner.
- Works well with a wide diversity of people, honestly, ethically with integrity and a sense of humor.
- The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact with our potential and current residents and is responsible for ensuring interactions are positive and authentic.
- The Leasing Agent excels at customer service, project management, and sales with a go get ‘em attitude.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate; proficient with productivity software including MS Office, SharePoint and Google Docs.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience working with the public in a retail or sales environment.
- Friendly with a good sense of humor.
Marketing and Leasing
- Responsible for projecting a positive image and experience to prospective residents and the public in the course of leasing and conducting tours of Lawrence Lofts.
- Assist with marketing efforts including providing implementation, sales data lead tracking, customer surveys, resident retention follow up.
- Meeting leasing goals and tracking results.
- Ability and interest in promoting the properties’ social media channels.
- Assist in implementation of a lease renewal strategy.
- Attend leasing, marketing and management meetings as required.
Maintaining the Physical Asset
- Identify issues preemptively and prepare for preventative maintenance.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to emergencies.
- Work in conjunction with Maintenance Manager to diagnose and solve issues.
- Conduct periodic property walks to ensure the property appears in proper condition for property tours.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with residents and community.
- Comply with all Fair Housing Laws and Landlord Tenant Laws.
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions with staff, residents, tenants and vendors.
- Identify and clarify needs of a resident, tenant or co-worker and respond to these needs quickly.
- Maintain regular communication with residents, coordinate resident events and conduct resident satisfaction surveys.
- Manage and maintain both physical and digital resident, vendor and project files.
- Communicate effectively with residents, Blanton Turner employees, managers and vendors (verbally and in writing).
About Blanton Turner
Blanton Turner is a Seattle-based property management firm providing multi-family and student housing developers and owners with real estate solutions for a new economy. We're a proven team that has been working together for years. We think like owners, run properties like the multi-million dollar businesses they are, apply insight gained through our extensive background in development, and enjoy having a little fun while we're at it.
Learn more at www.blantonturner.com.