Temporary Leasing Agent - Broadcast Apartments
Full-time | Temporary (July 1, 2017 through November 30, 2017)
Reports to Property Manager
Compensation: Hourly $16-18/hour DOE + leasing bonuses
Blanton Turner is on the hunt for a highly organized, creative, high-energy, self-starter! The Leasing Agent is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with the professional day-to-day management of the buildings while providing exceptional customer and leasing management. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
About Broadcast and the Leasing Agent Position
Located on E. Madison and 15th on Capitol Hill, Broadcast is a brand new 70 unit lease-up with a projected TCO of Mid-July 2017. We're looking for someone who will be great at connecting with and building a vibrant and engaged community! This role will primarily be focused on marketing, pre-leasing and leasing this brand new project.
- Interacts with property staff and representatives in a professional manner.
- Works well with a wide diversity of people, honestly, ethically with integrity and a sense of humor.
- The Leasing Agent is the first point of contact with our potential and current residents and is responsible for ensuring interactions are positive and authentic.
- The Leasing Agent excels at customer service, project management, and sales with a go get ‘em attitude.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate; proficient with productivity software including MS Office, SharePoint and Google Docs.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience working with the public in a retail or sales environment.
- Friendly with a good sense of humor.
Marketing and Leasing
- Responsible for projecting a positive image and experience to prospective residents and the public in the course of leasing and conducting tours.
- Assist with marketing efforts including online advertising and market surveys.
- Meeting leasing goals and tracking results.
- Attend leasing, marketing and management meetings as required.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with residents and community.
- Comply with all Fair Housing Laws and Landlord Tenant Laws.
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions with staff, residents, tenants and vendors.
- Identify and clarify needs of a resident, tenant or co-worker and respond to these needs quickly.
- Maintain regular communication with residents, coordinate resident events and conduct resident satisfaction surveys.
- 401k Plan :: Eligible to start participating upon hire and we match dollar for dollar up to 4% and matched funds are vested 100% immediately
- Seattle Sick and Safe Time
About Blanton Turner
Blanton Turner is a Seattle-based property management firm providing multi-family and student housing developers and owners with real estate solutions for a new economy. We're a proven team that has been working together for years. We think like owners, run properties like the multi-million dollar businesses they are, apply insight gained through our extensive background in development, and enjoy having a little fun while we're at it.
Learn more at www.blantonturner.com.